The BrainTap system is a great way to train behaviors to become natural, unconscious, as well as automatic.
For instance, you already know how and why to drink water, which foods are better for you, and why to exercise. The goal here is not to give you these new abilities, but instead condition a response to those abilities, thereby developing responsiveness towards these innate abilities you already possess! BrainTap delivers the motivation, the determination, and the power to successful. Typically, what the mind thinks about the mind brings about. The BrainTap headset was created to help position you into that powerful brain wave state where you impress upon your mind the results you seek in life.
The BrainTap headset is an extraordinary new technology on the leading-edge of the brain-based wellness approach now being advocated by health and wellness practitioners around the globe. The BrainTap headset delivers gentle pulses of light through special earphones and from within a visor. These lights synchronize with two types of sound—binaural beats and isochronic tones—to produce deep and profound relaxation and varying states of consciousness. While research has proven that both flickering light and synchronized tones can produce relaxed states, combining the two guides you to a profound level of restfulness and rejuvenation that’s otherwise difficult to achieve; it is a state of tranquility that is optimum for mind/body balance, focus, and accelerated learning. If you want to get more done in less time, the BrainTap headset is a must-have.
Today, people spend thousands enhancing their bodies, but do nothing to improve the quality of their thoughts. The truth is, we can accomplish far more by managing brainwave activity and mentally rehearsing the positive, productive and healthy lifestyle we all want. And now, it couldn’t be easier…because the benefits of BrainTap Headset can be virtually limitless.
- Deep relaxation stimulates the production of natural, stress- and tension-relieving neurotransmitters, such as endorphins
- Helps change unwanted behaviors and habits, including those contributing to smoking and over-eating
- Balances the brain’s right and left hemispheres, inspiring both focus and creativity
- Promotes relaxation, which contributes to maintaining healthy sleep
- Brings more blood flow to the brain for clearer thinking, better concentration
- Alleviates negative mind chatter, enhances motivation and performance
- Decreases or eliminates jet lag
And last, but certainly not least, provides a natural ability to put stress in its place!